Bangkok airport vip arrival service
BANGKOK AIRPORT VIP ARRIVAL SERVICE
- Our staff will meet you at the arrival gate, holding a sign with your name or company name, logo, etc.
- Our staff will help with carry-on luggage and lead you to the exclusive fast track immigration counters, where assist with immigration documents details to ensure that your official entry into Thailand occurs without any delays.
- After collecting your luggage from the Bangkok Airport baggage claim area, she or he will then guide you through customs and deliver your bags to Gate 3, where our driver will wait you (if you booked the transfer with our company).
BANGKOK AIRPORT VIP Departure SERVICE
- Our staff will meet you at a previously agreed in the departure hall, holding a sign with your name or company name, logo, initials, etc.
- Our staff will help with check-in and lead you to the exclusive fast track immigration counter, where she will ensure that your official exit from Thailand occurs without any delays. If so required, our staff will help you with VAT refund claim center.
- After that you escorting or directing to your departure Gate or your airline’s lounge.
Rates are per passport holder, regardless of age and all inclusive
Suvarnabhumi airport Arrival/Departure:
- Fast track 1250 THB/person
- Airport buggy 1300 THB
- Baggage porter 350 THB
- Please book at least 24 hours before your arrival.
- Cancellations for service that reach us 24 or more hours in advance are eligible for a full refund. After this time all payments related to the fast track service are strictly non-refundable.
- Children / Toddlers / Babies who has own passport are charged as adults. If they are registered in a parents passport will not be charged for the Fast Track service.
- This service is not available to visitors that have overstayed their visa (exemption) in the past nor to those that wish to (re)enter the country on a student visa.
- This service is no longer available for passport holders of the following countries: Bangladesh (BD), Cameroon (CM), Guinea (GN), India (IN), Iran (Islamic Republic Of) (IR), Kenya (KE), Nigeria (NG), Pakistan (PK), Sri Lanka (LK), Syrian Arab Republic (SY).